alpha beta class
Major: Economics & Psychology Minor
Hometown: Potomac, MD
Little: Victoria Ding
Interests: Legacy Competitive Dance Team, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, Stanford Pre-Business Association, boba, face masks, online shopping, and following corgis around campus
1. My signature dance move is body rolling.
2. My close friends call me "fetus."
3. When I was 14 months old I finished an 8 course meal by myself and my parents were shook.
Hometown: Honolulu, HI
Little: Lisa Wang
Interests: Mandarin interpreter at clinic, tissue engineering research, Dragonboat, Kaorihiva Polynesian Dance, napping, trying new forms of caffeine
1. I have 7 sources of caffeine in my dorm room.
2. I use my calendar religiously.
3. I have gone on several international trips with Stanford dragonboat!
Major: Symbolic Systems & Creative Writing Minor
Hometown: Marietta, GA
Little: Cathy Yang
Interests: hip-hop dance, digital humanities research, poetry, podcast storytelling
1. I make and sell soap!
2. I love succulents but am bad at taking care of them.
3. I can burp on command.
Major: Computer Science
Hometown: San Jose, CA
Interests: Dance (I did Chinese dance before coming to Stanford, and am now doing hip hop with Legacy), TreeHacks, NavTalent, Hand lettering, Cooking
1. I've been doing one-line journal entries everyday since June 2013.
2. I love board games (catan, SET, avalon, etc.).
3. I can talk for days about food and also love trying new foods!
Major: Computer Science (AI track)
Hometown: Aliso Viejo, CA
Littles: So Young Lee, Angela Luo
Interests: indie/r&b music (Jon Bellion, Lauv, EDEN), ice skating, watching ice skating, drinking basic coffee even when I don't need them, peer counseling (@ the Bridge), people watching, cafe hopping
1. The way to my heart is coffee and having the same music taste.
2. I am a hopeless romantic who wants her life to be like Before Sunrise.
3. I enjoy branching into new hobbies (handlettering, journaling)/spontaneous adventures.
Pat (Prima) Yontrarak
Major: Economics B.A. & MS&E M.S.
Hometown: Bangkok, Thailand
Little: Cindy Kuang
Interests: Traveling, cafe hopping, shopping, soulcycle/gym, Stanford Economics Association, social service, making people smile
1. I’ve owned hedgehogs before?
2. I published a book when I was 15... on edible insects!
3. My Grandma was close friends with Elvis Presley, and she still has photos of her with him.